Who is RCS?
RCS is a registered consumer finance and financial services provider that offers financial services to suit your lifestyle needs – including cards, loans and insurance.Where can I apply for an RCS Store Card?You can apply for an RCS Store Card at selected retailers nationwide or via the online application form. How can I apply?
To apply for an RCS Store Card you must:
How can I apply?
- You must be 18 years and older
- Hold a South African ID book or Drivers License
- You will be required to provide proof of income documentation
- Be employed and earn R1,000 or more per month
How much credit can I get?
Based on your individual circumstances, you may be granted credit ranging from R1,000 to R40,000.
Let’s get you started.
- First, start your application process here
Complete a few fields and you’ll get a response within seconds. If you are provisionally approved, you move on to Step 2.
- Next, you complete the full application
You can either do this online or in store. Please note that we will need to verify your income during the full application process.
- Collect your RCS Store Card and get shopping
Once your application is complete and approved, all you need to do is take your SA ID and go to FurnitureMart to collect your card.